Matrix’s top priority is the Security of our Client’s Information and Funds. Our robust security team is continuously monitoring and improving our security measures. We operate in a regulated environment and adhere to the strongest security principles and industry best-in-class standards.
- Matrix is regulated under ADGM’s Financial Services Regulatory Authority that is operating in line with the international best practices that major financial centers worldwide recognize.
- Approximately 95% of Clients’ Virtual Assets are stored in offline Cold Wallets, which are not connected to the internet and cannot be hacked. Also, these funds are insured from theft up to a value of $100m.
- Matrix's US Dollar Client Account falls under the protection of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), insuring deposits of up to $250,000.
- Matrix meets rigorous standards for capitalization, anti-money laundering procedures, conﬁdentiality, security, reporting, auditing, and storage.
Other Security Features Include:
- Multi-Factor Authentication to keep your account secure
- Constant real-time monitoring for suspicious activity
- Sensitive data is fully encrypted at rest and in transit
- A multi-layered security approach to keep your funds safe
- Robust Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Encrypted wallet keys to prevent theft and fraud
- Periodic verification of our systems and security by globally recognized third-party IT security professionals
- Rigorous training of employees on their roles and procedures